Newbie from Hamilton

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
serpico
Puffer Fry
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:17 am
Location (country): Canada

Newbie from Hamilton

Post by serpico »

Hello. I just got a 6 year old Spotted Puffer in a 40 gallon tank. I have a 75 gallon with Ciclids, a 35 gallon hex with tropicals, and a 30 gallon saltwater. Looking forward to learning about the Puffer and brackish water.
User avatar
bertie 83
Moderator
Posts: 5298
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis
Location (country): Brighton, England
Location: brighton , england

Re: Newbie from Hamilton

Post by bertie 83 »

Welcome to the forum, any questions just ask away.
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: Newbie from Hamilton

Post by Pufferpunk »

[welcome]
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
Post Reply