Newbie from Hamilton
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Newbie from Hamilton
Hello. I just got a 6 year old Spotted Puffer in a 40 gallon tank. I have a 75 gallon with Ciclids, a 35 gallon hex with tropicals, and a 30 gallon saltwater. Looking forward to learning about the Puffer and brackish water.
- bertie 83
- Moderator
- Posts: 5298
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis - Location (country): Brighton, England
- Location: brighton , england
Re: Newbie from Hamilton
Welcome to the forum, any questions just ask away.
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Newbie from Hamilton
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"