Hello from Texas
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
-
Pufferman
- Dwarf Puffer
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 11:10 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: 1 GSP
- Location (country): Texas
Hello from Texas
Hi, my name is Eric. I am new to the aquarium stuff and hoping to learn puffercare here. I also have two dogs Zeus, and his sister Pantera. I jumped into the fish world a couple of months ago and am giving my mbuna chiclids to a friend at work who wants them and he has a 135 to put them in to make room for my 3 green spotted puffers I bought from Walmart.
Re: Hello from Texas
Welcome
Puffers are the best! Love your dogs names' too 
It is absurd to talk of one animal being higher than another. We consider those, when the cerebral structure/intellectual faculties most developed, as highest. A bee doubtless would when the instincts were.
Charles Darwin
Charles Darwin