Hello from Texas

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
Pufferman
Dwarf Puffer
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 11:10 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: 1 GSP
Location (country): Texas

Hello from Texas

Post by Pufferman »

Hi, my name is Eric. I am new to the aquarium stuff and hoping to learn puffercare here. I also have two dogs Zeus, and his sister Pantera. I jumped into the fish world a couple of months ago and am giving my mbuna chiclids to a friend at work who wants them and he has a 135 to put them in to make room for my 3 green spotted puffers I bought from Walmart.
User avatar
Flutter
Former Staff Member
Posts: 2938
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:43 pm
Location (country): Canada

Re: Hello from Texas

Post by Flutter »

Welcome :) Puffers are the best! Love your dogs names' too :D
It is absurd to talk of one animal being higher than another. We consider those, when the cerebral structure/intellectual faculties most developed, as highest. A bee doubtless would when the instincts were.
Charles Darwin
Post Reply