New, love my puffer!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New, love my puffer!
Hi I'm new. I love my puffer. I work at a pet store but they are grossly misinformed. When I got Hootie, I emailed a marine biologist at the Vancouver Aquarium for info and she was very helpful and Hootie is very healthy. So I wanted to talk to other ppl who had happy puffers too.
- greenspottedlover
- Fahaka Puffer
- Posts: 632
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:47 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: 1 GSP
- Location (country): Vermont
- FADE2BLACK_1973
- Mbu Puffer
- Posts: 1185
- Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:09 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: Fahaka (Tetraodon lineatus)
Once owned:
Congo (Tetraodon miurus) R.I.P
GSP's
Figure 8's
SAP
DP's
Stars and Stripes
Porcupine puffers
Yellow long horn Cowfish
Striped Burrfish - Location (country): United States of America
- Location: Kentucky
Re: New, love my puffer!
This is a great site to get well educated on any puffer species and that will be a huge plus since you work at a petshop Chris,
He who knows best knows how little he knows - Thomas Jefferson
He who knows best knows how little he knows - Thomas Jefferson