New, love my puffer!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
Crystally
Puffer Fry
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:45 am
Location (country): Canada

New, love my puffer!

Post by Crystally »

Hi I'm new. I love my puffer. I work at a pet store but they are grossly misinformed. When I got Hootie, I emailed a marine biologist at the Vancouver Aquarium for info and she was very helpful and Hootie is very healthy. So I wanted to talk to other ppl who had happy puffers too.
User avatar
greenspottedlover
Fahaka Puffer
Posts: 632
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:47 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: 1 GSP
Location (country): Vermont

Re: New, love my puffer!

Post by greenspottedlover »

Welcome! :) What type of puffer do you have?
Image
User avatar
FADE2BLACK_1973
Mbu Puffer
Posts: 1185
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: Fahaka (Tetraodon lineatus)


Once owned:
Congo (Tetraodon miurus) R.I.P
GSP's
Figure 8's
SAP
DP's
Stars and Stripes
Porcupine puffers
Yellow long horn Cowfish
Striped Burrfish
Location (country): United States of America
Location: Kentucky

Re: New, love my puffer!

Post by FADE2BLACK_1973 »

[welcome] This is a great site to get well educated on any puffer species and that will be a huge plus since you work at a petshop :supercool:
Chris,


He who knows best knows how little he knows - Thomas Jefferson
Post Reply