Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Compete with your pufferpics here!
Forum rules
Would you like to enter our Puffer of the Month photo competition?

Each month's winner is not only featured on our home page for the following month, but is automatically entered into our annual Puffer of the Year competition, with a grand prize of a $25 gift certificate to The Puffer Store!

Full rules and entry instructions can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3455
User avatar
Myaj
Tech Team
Posts: 4587
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish
Location: SE Wisconsin
Contact:

Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Post by Myaj »

Hello all, we need some POTM entries yet this month, still have 3 slots open!

Get them sent in asap! Thanks!!! :)
Image
DRRT
Green Spotted Puffer
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:12 pm
Gender: Female
My Puffers: none cuz they eat coral, so i like chase wild ones
Location (country): USA
Location: Honolulu, HI

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Post by DRRT »

i'll get right on it!
i'm busy thinking of ways to remember what i was going to say
Pandora114
Green Spotted Puffer
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:28 pm
My Puffers: C. travancoricus RIP both of you little guys. Tank will be a F8 after GSP goes full marine
T. nigroviridis Named Pepsi
Location: Comox Valley, BC, Canada
Contact:

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Post by Pandora114 »

I sent mine in a few weeks ago lol
User avatar
diverchic
Green Spotted Puffer
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:50 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Parent to:
No puffers since moving to work on a boat but looking to get some again now I am back on land.
Location (country): London, UK

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Post by diverchic »

Is this still open or should I wait for August's POTM competition? :) I won't be able to email the picture for about 12 hours as I'm at work and don't have it here :-(
DRRT
Green Spotted Puffer
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:12 pm
Gender: Female
My Puffers: none cuz they eat coral, so i like chase wild ones
Location (country): USA
Location: Honolulu, HI

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Post by DRRT »

ok, sent it - did you get my entry?
i'm busy thinking of ways to remember what i was going to say
User avatar
Polkadotpuffer
Dwarf Puffer
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 10:55 am
My Puffers: None :( All passed away now...
Location (country): United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Post by Polkadotpuffer »

Pandora114 wrote:I sent mine in a few weeks ago lol

So did i :D Good luck!
I <3 My Fishes....... :) Proud owner of:
x1 Black Ghost Knife fish... Klaus, x1 Fire Eeel...Slinky, x2 Convict Cichlid.... Snow & Zane, x1 Blue acara..... Jacob, x1 African flag cichlid.....Joburg, x1 Simaese algae eater.... Dave, x1 Cuckoo Catfish.... Eddy James. (So far hehe) R.I.P Yoshi & Mimi My Irrubesco puffers :( <3
User avatar
Myaj
Tech Team
Posts: 4587
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish
Location: SE Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Post by Myaj »

There are still two spots open. All those who have sent in an entry should have received a response from me yesterday or today.
Image
User avatar
Lil' Swimz$
Mbu Puffer
Posts: 1686
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:26 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: Lorteti - Peaches
Location (country): USA
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Post by Lil' Swimz$ »

Hmm. I guess its worth a shot. I'll have to get out that camera.
Ha ha, he he! DAncE whEn yoU're HAPpppy! He he he! DAnce, danCE, DANCe!
User avatar
bigskies
Dwarf Puffer
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:57 pm

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Post by bigskies »

:hyper: The excitement and anticipation is just too much...
User avatar
Lil' Swimz$
Mbu Puffer
Posts: 1686
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:26 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: Lorteti - Peaches
Location (country): USA
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Post by Lil' Swimz$ »

Shoot, I didn't get any good ones. Besides, an ametuer with a digital camera with only dwarf puffers is the last pick. :(
Ha ha, he he! DAncE whEn yoU're HAPpppy! He he he! DAnce, danCE, DANCe!
KorrepZ
Green Spotted Puffer
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:35 am
Gender: Male
My Puffers: .
1 Fahaka
1 Ceylon
1 Valentini
1 Dwarf
1 Mantis Shrimp
R.I.P. 2 F8's
Location (country): Holland
Location: Holland
Contact:

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Post by KorrepZ »

Don't have enough postcount to compete yet :( :( :(


I feel a spam coming up :onfire:
Master Yoda the Fahaka and Manny the Mantis Shrimp! - R.I.P R2 & 3PO (F8), Luke (dwarf), Snips (Ceylon) and Obi 1-3 (Valentini)

Image
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Post by Pufferpunk »

Please read the Forum Rules, before you consider spamming.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
KorrepZ
Green Spotted Puffer
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:35 am
Gender: Male
My Puffers: .
1 Fahaka
1 Ceylon
1 Valentini
1 Dwarf
1 Mantis Shrimp
R.I.P. 2 F8's
Location (country): Holland
Location: Holland
Contact:

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Post by KorrepZ »

i was just kiddin on the spamming... I ment replying to 10 topics to get to 25! :hyper:
Master Yoda the Fahaka and Manny the Mantis Shrimp! - R.I.P R2 & 3PO (F8), Luke (dwarf), Snips (Ceylon) and Obi 1-3 (Valentini)

Image
User avatar
diverchic
Green Spotted Puffer
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:50 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Parent to:
No puffers since moving to work on a boat but looking to get some again now I am back on land.
Location (country): London, UK

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Post by diverchic »

I'm in the same boat as KorrepZ... will have to post more and wait until next month:-)
KorrepZ
Green Spotted Puffer
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:35 am
Gender: Male
My Puffers: .
1 Fahaka
1 Ceylon
1 Valentini
1 Dwarf
1 Mantis Shrimp
R.I.P. 2 F8's
Location (country): Holland
Location: Holland
Contact:

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Post by KorrepZ »

all entrants must have a minimum of 25 posts in the forum
Well you actually just hit 25 posts just as me! Quick! To Gmail! hehe
Master Yoda the Fahaka and Manny the Mantis Shrimp! - R.I.P R2 & 3PO (F8), Luke (dwarf), Snips (Ceylon) and Obi 1-3 (Valentini)

Image
Post Reply