Get them sent in asap! Thanks!!!
Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!
Forum rules
Would you like to enter our Puffer of the Month photo competition?
Each month's winner is not only featured on our home page for the following month, but is automatically entered into our annual Puffer of the Year competition, with a grand prize of a $25 gift certificate to The Puffer Store!
Full rules and entry instructions can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3455
Would you like to enter our Puffer of the Month photo competition?
Each month's winner is not only featured on our home page for the following month, but is automatically entered into our annual Puffer of the Year competition, with a grand prize of a $25 gift certificate to The Puffer Store!
Full rules and entry instructions can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3455
- Myaj
- Tech Team
- Posts: 4587
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish - Location: SE Wisconsin
- Contact:
Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!
Hello all, we need some POTM entries yet this month, still have 3 slots open!
Get them sent in asap! Thanks!!!
Get them sent in asap! Thanks!!!
-
DRRT
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:12 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: none cuz they eat coral, so i like chase wild ones
- Location (country): USA
- Location: Honolulu, HI
Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!
i'll get right on it!
i'm busy thinking of ways to remember what i was going to say
-
Pandora114
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 397
- Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:28 pm
- My Puffers: C. travancoricus RIP both of you little guys. Tank will be a F8 after GSP goes full marine
T. nigroviridis Named Pepsi - Location: Comox Valley, BC, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!
I sent mine in a few weeks ago lol
- diverchic
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 294
- Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:50 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Parent to:
No puffers since moving to work on a boat but looking to get some again now I am back on land. - Location (country): London, UK
Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!
Is this still open or should I wait for August's POTM competition?
I won't be able to email the picture for about 12 hours as I'm at work and don't have it here 
-
DRRT
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:12 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: none cuz they eat coral, so i like chase wild ones
- Location (country): USA
- Location: Honolulu, HI
Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!
ok, sent it - did you get my entry?
i'm busy thinking of ways to remember what i was going to say
- Polkadotpuffer
- Dwarf Puffer
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 10:55 am
- My Puffers: None :( All passed away now...
- Location (country): United Kingdom
- Contact:
Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!
Pandora114 wrote:I sent mine in a few weeks ago lol
So did i
I <3 My Fishes.......
Proud owner of:
x1 Black Ghost Knife fish... Klaus, x1 Fire Eeel...Slinky, x2 Convict Cichlid.... Snow & Zane, x1 Blue acara..... Jacob, x1 African flag cichlid.....Joburg, x1 Simaese algae eater.... Dave, x1 Cuckoo Catfish.... Eddy James. (So far hehe) R.I.P Yoshi & Mimi My Irrubesco puffers
<3
x1 Black Ghost Knife fish... Klaus, x1 Fire Eeel...Slinky, x2 Convict Cichlid.... Snow & Zane, x1 Blue acara..... Jacob, x1 African flag cichlid.....Joburg, x1 Simaese algae eater.... Dave, x1 Cuckoo Catfish.... Eddy James. (So far hehe) R.I.P Yoshi & Mimi My Irrubesco puffers
- Myaj
- Tech Team
- Posts: 4587
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish - Location: SE Wisconsin
- Contact:
Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!
There are still two spots open. All those who have sent in an entry should have received a response from me yesterday or today.
- Lil' Swimz$
- Mbu Puffer
- Posts: 1686
- Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:26 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: Lorteti - Peaches
- Location (country): USA
- Location: Wisconsin
- Contact:
Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!
Hmm. I guess its worth a shot. I'll have to get out that camera.
Ha ha, he he! DAncE whEn yoU're HAPpppy! He he he! DAnce, danCE, DANCe!
Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!
- Lil' Swimz$
- Mbu Puffer
- Posts: 1686
- Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:26 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: Lorteti - Peaches
- Location (country): USA
- Location: Wisconsin
- Contact:
Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!
Shoot, I didn't get any good ones. Besides, an ametuer with a digital camera with only dwarf puffers is the last pick. 
Ha ha, he he! DAncE whEn yoU're HAPpppy! He he he! DAnce, danCE, DANCe!
-
KorrepZ
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 289
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:35 am
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: .
1 Fahaka
1 Ceylon
1 Valentini
1 Dwarf
1 Mantis Shrimp
R.I.P. 2 F8's - Location (country): Holland
- Location: Holland
- Contact:
Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!
Don't have enough postcount to compete yet

I feel a spam coming up
I feel a spam coming up
Master Yoda the Fahaka and Manny the Mantis Shrimp! - R.I.P R2 & 3PO (F8), Luke (dwarf), Snips (Ceylon) and Obi 1-3 (Valentini)


- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!
Please read the Forum Rules, before you consider spamming.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
-
KorrepZ
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 289
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:35 am
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: .
1 Fahaka
1 Ceylon
1 Valentini
1 Dwarf
1 Mantis Shrimp
R.I.P. 2 F8's - Location (country): Holland
- Location: Holland
- Contact:
Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!
i was just kiddin on the spamming... I ment replying to 10 topics to get to 25! 
Master Yoda the Fahaka and Manny the Mantis Shrimp! - R.I.P R2 & 3PO (F8), Luke (dwarf), Snips (Ceylon) and Obi 1-3 (Valentini)


- diverchic
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 294
- Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:50 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Parent to:
No puffers since moving to work on a boat but looking to get some again now I am back on land. - Location (country): London, UK
Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!
I'm in the same boat as KorrepZ... will have to post more and wait until next month:-)
-
KorrepZ
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 289
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:35 am
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: .
1 Fahaka
1 Ceylon
1 Valentini
1 Dwarf
1 Mantis Shrimp
R.I.P. 2 F8's - Location (country): Holland
- Location: Holland
- Contact:
Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!
Well you actually just hit 25 posts just as me! Quick! To Gmail! heheall entrants must have a minimum of 25 posts in the forum
Master Yoda the Fahaka and Manny the Mantis Shrimp! - R.I.P R2 & 3PO (F8), Luke (dwarf), Snips (Ceylon) and Obi 1-3 (Valentini)


