New to puffers but have fallen in love!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
User avatar
Terrance
Fahaka Puffer
Posts: 578
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:10 am
Gender: Male
My Puffers: Retired Puffer Addict
Location (country): USA
Location: Seattle

Re: New to puffers but have fallen in love!

Post by Terrance »

Pufferpunk wrote:I was thinkng the AC 70 would be better. Heck, I have a 110 on my 20L, with a single Congo in there.
At first I thought you meant 20 Liters, which would be 5g :lol:
Kind regards,
Terrance
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: New to puffers but have fallen in love!

Post by Pufferpunk »

Yeah, 20 Long.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
Post Reply