At first I thought you meant 20 Liters, which would be 5gPufferpunk wrote:I was thinkng the AC 70 would be better. Heck, I have a 110 on my 20L, with a single Congo in there.
New to puffers but have fallen in love!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
- Terrance
- Fahaka Puffer
- Posts: 578
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:10 am
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: Retired Puffer Addict
- Location (country): USA
- Location: Seattle
Re: New to puffers but have fallen in love!
Kind regards,
Terrance
Terrance
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: New to puffers but have fallen in love!
Yeah, 20 Long.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"