New from Sweden!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: New from Sweden!

Post by Pufferpunk »

Nothing we'd ever find available in the hobby.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: New from Sweden!

Post by Pufferpunk »

Nothing we'd ever find available in the hobby. Also, a fish occasionally visiting BW, does not make it a BW species.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
User avatar
Tim
Fahaka Puffer
Posts: 583
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:45 pm
Gender: Male
Location (country): Sweden

Re: New from Sweden!

Post by Tim »

Pufferpunk wrote:Nothing we'd ever find available in the hobby. Also, a fish occasionally visiting BW, does not make it a BW species.
I quite agree. I just thought I'd toss it into the discussion as I haven't been able to actually find the names of said pleco's :).
*A wild water plant appears, Pig the Green Spotted Puffer is intimidated*
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: New from Sweden!

Post by Pufferpunk »

Corvus would know.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
Post Reply