New from Sweden!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: New from Sweden!
Nothing we'd ever find available in the hobby.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: New from Sweden!
Nothing we'd ever find available in the hobby. Also, a fish occasionally visiting BW, does not make it a BW species.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
- Tim
- Fahaka Puffer
- Posts: 583
- Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:45 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location (country): Sweden
Re: New from Sweden!
I quite agree. I just thought I'd toss it into the discussion as I haven't been able to actually find the names of said pleco'sPufferpunk wrote:Nothing we'd ever find available in the hobby. Also, a fish occasionally visiting BW, does not make it a BW species.
*A wild water plant appears, Pig the Green Spotted Puffer is intimidated*
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: New from Sweden!
Corvus would know.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"