greetings from chicago

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
User avatar
pufferguy88
Puffer Fry
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:44 pm
My Puffers: 2 GSP's
Location (country): Illinois, USA
Location: Chicago, IL

greetings from chicago

Post by pufferguy88 »

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum. I've had 2 gsp's for about a year now. And the obsession begins.
User avatar
sevenyearnight
Former Staff Member
Posts: 1894
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:41 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: T. nigroviridis
Balki Bartokomous
Location (country): USA
Location: South Carolina

Re: greetings from chicago

Post by sevenyearnight »

Hi there!
[welcome]
Have any pics of your puffers?
Image
User avatar
pufferguy88
Puffer Fry
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:44 pm
My Puffers: 2 GSP's
Location (country): Illinois, USA
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: greetings from chicago

Post by pufferguy88 »

Soon hopefully. I have to figure out how to condense files on my phone. :D
User avatar
sevenyearnight
Former Staff Member
Posts: 1894
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:41 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: T. nigroviridis
Balki Bartokomous
Location (country): USA
Location: South Carolina

Re: greetings from chicago

Post by sevenyearnight »

You can upload them to the photobucket app, and paste the IMG code here.
Image
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: greetings from chicago

Post by Pufferpunk »

What LFS do you shop at?
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
User avatar
pufferguy88
Puffer Fry
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:44 pm
My Puffers: 2 GSP's
Location (country): Illinois, USA
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: greetings from chicago

Post by pufferguy88 »

I go to aquarium adventures a lot in bolingbrook, but I would never buy fish from there. For livestock I go to a little place in lockport called gills and thrills.
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: greetings from chicago

Post by Pufferpunk »

OK, I'm closer to Ohare--Coral Reef is my LFS.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
User avatar
pufferguy88
Puffer Fry
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:44 pm
My Puffers: 2 GSP's
Location (country): Illinois, USA
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: greetings from chicago

Post by pufferguy88 »

I'll have to try Photobucket when I get a few mins to figure it out.
Post Reply