greetings from chicago
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
- pufferguy88
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:44 pm
- My Puffers: 2 GSP's
- Location (country): Illinois, USA
- Location: Chicago, IL
greetings from chicago
Hello everyone. I am new to the forum. I've had 2 gsp's for about a year now. And the obsession begins.
- sevenyearnight
- Former Staff Member
- Posts: 1894
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:41 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: T. nigroviridis
Balki Bartokomous - Location (country): USA
- Location: South Carolina
- pufferguy88
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:44 pm
- My Puffers: 2 GSP's
- Location (country): Illinois, USA
- Location: Chicago, IL
Re: greetings from chicago
Soon hopefully. I have to figure out how to condense files on my phone. 
- sevenyearnight
- Former Staff Member
- Posts: 1894
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:41 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: T. nigroviridis
Balki Bartokomous - Location (country): USA
- Location: South Carolina
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: greetings from chicago
What LFS do you shop at?
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
- pufferguy88
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:44 pm
- My Puffers: 2 GSP's
- Location (country): Illinois, USA
- Location: Chicago, IL
Re: greetings from chicago
I go to aquarium adventures a lot in bolingbrook, but I would never buy fish from there. For livestock I go to a little place in lockport called gills and thrills.
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: greetings from chicago
OK, I'm closer to Ohare--Coral Reef is my LFS.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
- pufferguy88
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:44 pm
- My Puffers: 2 GSP's
- Location (country): Illinois, USA
- Location: Chicago, IL
Re: greetings from chicago
I'll have to try Photobucket when I get a few mins to figure it out.
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
