Introduce myself
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
-
TD721
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:32 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: 1 GSP
- Location (country): Chicago ,Il
Introduce myself
Hello I'm new to thepufferfourm thought I would take a minute to introduce myself I'm a proud daddy of a new gsp 1week old to me today I just started to acclimate him to brackish water I read alot of info on the pufferpedia and I have to say it was very helpful and I would appreciate any tips that can be given thank you
Re: Introduce myself
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
It is absurd to talk of one animal being higher than another. We consider those, when the cerebral structure/intellectual faculties most developed, as highest. A bee doubtless would when the instincts were.
Charles Darwin
Charles Darwin
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Introduce myself
library/puffers-in-focus/an-introductio ... d-puffers/
Tell us more bout his tank. How did you cycle it?
Tell us more bout his tank. How did you cycle it?
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
-
TD721
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:32 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: 1 GSP
- Location (country): Chicago ,Il
Re: Introduce myself
I cycled it using a few weeks ago as freshwater using a bacteria microbe lift and had 4 tiger barbs in the tank his home is a 90 gal tank i just today changed out about 10 gal water and added marine salt to bring sg to 1.002 after i relocated the tiger barbs to another aquarium he's about 2" and still full of vigor and still a lil chowhound
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Introduce myself
1 GSP all alone in a 90g? He must be in heaven!
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"