Introduce myself

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
TD721
Puffer Fry
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:32 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: 1 GSP
Location (country): Chicago ,Il

Introduce myself

Post by TD721 »

Hello I'm new to thepufferfourm thought I would take a minute to introduce myself I'm a proud daddy of a new gsp 1week old to me today I just started to acclimate him to brackish water I read alot of info on the pufferpedia and I have to say it was very helpful and I would appreciate any tips that can be given thank you
User avatar
Flutter
Former Staff Member
Posts: 2938
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:43 pm
Location (country): Canada

Re: Introduce myself

Post by Flutter »

[welcome]
It is absurd to talk of one animal being higher than another. We consider those, when the cerebral structure/intellectual faculties most developed, as highest. A bee doubtless would when the instincts were.
Charles Darwin
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: Introduce myself

Post by Pufferpunk »

library/puffers-in-focus/an-introductio ... d-puffers/
Tell us more bout his tank. How did you cycle it?
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
TD721
Puffer Fry
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:32 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: 1 GSP
Location (country): Chicago ,Il

Re: Introduce myself

Post by TD721 »

I cycled it using a few weeks ago as freshwater using a bacteria microbe lift and had 4 tiger barbs in the tank his home is a 90 gal tank i just today changed out about 10 gal water and added marine salt to bring sg to 1.002 after i relocated the tiger barbs to another aquarium he's about 2" and still full of vigor and still a lil chowhound
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: Introduce myself

Post by Pufferpunk »

1 GSP all alone in a 90g? He must be in heaven!
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
Post Reply