Hi! New to puffers =)

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
zelli_bennelli
Puffer Fry
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:27 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: c. solandri
Location (country): USA

Hi! New to puffers =)

Post by zelli_bennelli »

Just wanted to introduce myself, I have 3 SW aquariums and am in the process on setting up my 4th which will be a 93g cube. Found this site while researching the best choices for my live stock and their care. I decided to join as there seems to be alot of dedicated information here. Thanks in advance for any future help I will likely need along the way!
93 cube in progress
65g reef
20g FOWLR converting to reef
14g Biocube
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: Hi! New to puffers =)

Post by Pufferpunk »

[welcome]
Let's see some pics of your tanks! What puffer are you considering?
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
Post Reply