Hi! New to puffers =)
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
-
zelli_bennelli
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:27 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: c. solandri
- Location (country): USA
Hi! New to puffers =)
Just wanted to introduce myself, I have 3 SW aquariums and am in the process on setting up my 4th which will be a 93g cube. Found this site while researching the best choices for my live stock and their care. I decided to join as there seems to be alot of dedicated information here. Thanks in advance for any future help I will likely need along the way!
93 cube in progress
65g reef
20g FOWLR converting to reef
14g Biocube
65g reef
20g FOWLR converting to reef
14g Biocube
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Hi! New to puffers =)
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
Let's see some pics of your tanks! What puffer are you considering?
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"