Greeting!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
-
FrogSplash
- Figure 8 Puffer
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: Fang Puffer
- Location (country): USA
Greeting!
Hello all, I go by the name of Cid. I recently got into the puffer fish scene with the purchase of what I think is a T. Leiurus, but I am not 100% positive. I have a thread on that and would appreciate any help. In addition to that I also have a sorely overstocked 40g breeder which is long over due for an upgrade to either a 75-120 gallon tank. I am also in the business of designing ultra-high efficiency DIY filters for aquariums ranging from 1g to 1000g

- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Greeting!
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
Looking forward to hearing more about your DIY project. And would you please stop squeezing that turtle???!
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
-
FrogSplash
- Figure 8 Puffer
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: Fang Puffer
- Location (country): USA
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Greeting!
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
- FADE2BLACK_1973
- Mbu Puffer
- Posts: 1185
- Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:09 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: Fahaka (Tetraodon lineatus)
Once owned:
Congo (Tetraodon miurus) R.I.P
GSP's
Figure 8's
SAP
DP's
Stars and Stripes
Porcupine puffers
Yellow long horn Cowfish
Striped Burrfish - Location (country): United States of America
- Location: Kentucky
Re: Greeting!
Welcome to the group. That Avatar kills me 
Chris,
He who knows best knows how little he knows - Thomas Jefferson
He who knows best knows how little he knows - Thomas Jefferson
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Greeting!
Poor turtle... 
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
-
FrogSplash
- Figure 8 Puffer
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: Fang Puffer
- Location (country): USA
Re: Greeting!
http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa62/MuttosRevenge/ theres 9 pages of stuff similar to my avatar here =) feel free to use themFADE2BLACK_1973 wrote:Welcome to the group. That Avatar kills me
