Greeting!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
FrogSplash
Figure 8 Puffer
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:39 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: Fang Puffer
Location (country): USA

Greeting!

Post by FrogSplash »

Hello all, I go by the name of Cid. I recently got into the puffer fish scene with the purchase of what I think is a T. Leiurus, but I am not 100% positive. I have a thread on that and would appreciate any help. In addition to that I also have a sorely overstocked 40g breeder which is long over due for an upgrade to either a 75-120 gallon tank. I am also in the business of designing ultra-high efficiency DIY filters for aquariums ranging from 1g to 1000g
Image Image Image
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: Greeting!

Post by Pufferpunk »

[welcome]
Looking forward to hearing more about your DIY project. And would you please stop squeezing that turtle???!
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
FrogSplash
Figure 8 Puffer
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:39 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: Fang Puffer
Location (country): USA

Re: Greeting!

Post by FrogSplash »

I can't go a day without squeezing the 'ol turtle
Image Image Image
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: Greeting!

Post by Pufferpunk »

:badboy:
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
User avatar
FADE2BLACK_1973
Mbu Puffer
Posts: 1185
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: Fahaka (Tetraodon lineatus)


Once owned:
Congo (Tetraodon miurus) R.I.P
GSP's
Figure 8's
SAP
DP's
Stars and Stripes
Porcupine puffers
Yellow long horn Cowfish
Striped Burrfish
Location (country): United States of America
Location: Kentucky

Re: Greeting!

Post by FADE2BLACK_1973 »

Welcome to the group. That Avatar kills me :ROFL:
Chris,


He who knows best knows how little he knows - Thomas Jefferson
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: Greeting!

Post by Pufferpunk »

Poor turtle... :(
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
FrogSplash
Figure 8 Puffer
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:39 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: Fang Puffer
Location (country): USA

Re: Greeting!

Post by FrogSplash »

FADE2BLACK_1973 wrote:Welcome to the group. That Avatar kills me :ROFL:
http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa62/MuttosRevenge/ theres 9 pages of stuff similar to my avatar here =) feel free to use them
Image Image Image
Post Reply