New here

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
1sttimepuffer
Puffer Fry
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:13 pm
Location (country): Kentucky USA

New here

Post by 1sttimepuffer »

So I have had fish for most of my life but just purchased my first puffer. He is a fahaka puffer. Just thought I'd start a post to say hi and introduce myself. I have a managuense cichlid, a small tank with some white clouds and a female betta and a 46bow saltwater. I also have 4 dogs, 1 cat, 2 snakes, 5 birds, 2 goats and 2 horses.
User avatar
FADE2BLACK_1973
Mbu Puffer
Posts: 1185
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: Fahaka (Tetraodon lineatus)


Once owned:
Congo (Tetraodon miurus) R.I.P
GSP's
Figure 8's
SAP
DP's
Stars and Stripes
Porcupine puffers
Yellow long horn Cowfish
Striped Burrfish
Location (country): United States of America
Location: Kentucky

Re: New here

Post by FADE2BLACK_1973 »

Welcome to the group. Oh wow another fahaka puffer owner from Kentucky. I thought I was the only one..lol. Btw, what part of Ky are you from?
Chris,


He who knows best knows how little he knows - Thomas Jefferson
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: New here

Post by Pufferpunk »

[welcome]
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
Blaine

Re: New here

Post by Blaine »

Welcome to the neighborhood!!! Thats quite the menagerie you have there.
Post Reply