New here
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
-
1sttimepuffer
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:13 pm
- Location (country): Kentucky USA
New here
So I have had fish for most of my life but just purchased my first puffer. He is a fahaka puffer. Just thought I'd start a post to say hi and introduce myself. I have a managuense cichlid, a small tank with some white clouds and a female betta and a 46bow saltwater. I also have 4 dogs, 1 cat, 2 snakes, 5 birds, 2 goats and 2 horses.
- FADE2BLACK_1973
- Mbu Puffer
- Posts: 1185
- Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:09 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: Fahaka (Tetraodon lineatus)
Once owned:
Congo (Tetraodon miurus) R.I.P
GSP's
Figure 8's
SAP
DP's
Stars and Stripes
Porcupine puffers
Yellow long horn Cowfish
Striped Burrfish - Location (country): United States of America
- Location: Kentucky
Re: New here
Welcome to the group. Oh wow another fahaka puffer owner from Kentucky. I thought I was the only one..lol. Btw, what part of Ky are you from?
Chris,
He who knows best knows how little he knows - Thomas Jefferson
He who knows best knows how little he knows - Thomas Jefferson
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: New here
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"