Proud New Owener of a Golden Puffer
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
- xmikebrock
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 277
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: Green Spotted Puffer
Porcupine Puffer - Location (country): New Jersey
Re: Proud New Owener of a Golden Puffer
and for the record we joined on the same day.. 2 years apart lol
- Weaver
- Dwarf Puffer
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:17 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: 1 - Golden Puffer aka Spartacus
- Location (country): Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Re: Proud New Owener of a Golden Puffer
Yeah. I just walked into the fish store and said I want something with personality and they told me to either get an oscor or they walked me over to the little tank where they where keeping him and my girlfriend feel in love with him. Lol
- J-P
- Former Staff Member
- Posts: 5626
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:21 am
- Gender: Male
- Location (country): Japan
- Location: Sasebo, Nagasaki, Japan
Re: Proud New Owener of a Golden Puffer
depends on the fish. I don't know too much about Zebra Denios but my guppies are ok with them.Weaver wrote:I have another question. Is keeping fish in the snail breeding tank wise?
if you follow me, you avoid stepping in the crap that I just did...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZR55G ... pqlgec1A2Q
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZR55G ... pqlgec1A2Q
- Weaver
- Dwarf Puffer
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:17 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: 1 - Golden Puffer aka Spartacus
- Location (country): Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Re: Proud New Owener of a Golden Puffer
Thanks. I just went on kijiji (it's like craigslist) and found someone that is having a hard time with snails in there tank. So hopefully I can score a fist full of these snails to boost my colony. I'm going to hit up my local pet store for some free snails as well.
Yay for free and hopefully healthy snails.
Yay for free and hopefully healthy snails.