Proud New Owener of a Golden Puffer

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
User avatar
xmikebrock
Green Spotted Puffer
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:11 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: Green Spotted Puffer
Porcupine Puffer
Location (country): New Jersey

Re: Proud New Owener of a Golden Puffer

Post by xmikebrock »

and for the record we joined on the same day.. 2 years apart lol
User avatar
Weaver
Dwarf Puffer
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:17 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: 1 - Golden Puffer aka Spartacus
Location (country): Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: Proud New Owener of a Golden Puffer

Post by Weaver »

Yeah. I just walked into the fish store and said I want something with personality and they told me to either get an oscor or they walked me over to the little tank where they where keeping him and my girlfriend feel in love with him. Lol
User avatar
J-P
Former Staff Member
Posts: 5626
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:21 am
Gender: Male
Location (country): Japan
Location: Sasebo, Nagasaki, Japan

Re: Proud New Owener of a Golden Puffer

Post by J-P »

Weaver wrote:I have another question. Is keeping fish in the snail breeding tank wise?
depends on the fish. I don't know too much about Zebra Denios but my guppies are ok with them.
if you follow me, you avoid stepping in the crap that I just did...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZR55G ... pqlgec1A2Q
User avatar
Weaver
Dwarf Puffer
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:17 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: 1 - Golden Puffer aka Spartacus
Location (country): Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: Proud New Owener of a Golden Puffer

Post by Weaver »

Thanks. I just went on kijiji (it's like craigslist) and found someone that is having a hard time with snails in there tank. So hopefully I can score a fist full of these snails to boost my colony. I'm going to hit up my local pet store for some free snails as well.

Yay for free and hopefully healthy snails.
Post Reply