Hello I am new Here...

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
PuffDaddy805
Puffer Fry
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:11 pm
Location (country): California, United States

Hello I am new Here...

Post by PuffDaddy805 »

Hello Everyone my name is Tyler, I live in Oxnard, California & I recently purchased a GSP and have him alone in a 10 gallon tank until after christmas when i will get a 120 gallon tank. I am unemployed at the moment so my GSP has been getting the best care & attention. Ask me questions I will be more than happy to answer them!
User avatar
J-P
Former Staff Member
Posts: 5626
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:21 am
Gender: Male
Location (country): Japan
Location: Sasebo, Nagasaki, Japan

Re: Hello I am new Here...

Post by J-P »

Welcome to the forums!!

I hope it is a baby :)

Just a word of caution.. if you happen to over filtering your tank, treat the intake as a breeder: cover the intake with floss or a sponge filter.

have you read the pufferpedia and the library on these guys?
if you follow me, you avoid stepping in the crap that I just did...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZR55G ... pqlgec1A2Q
PuffDaddy805
Puffer Fry
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:11 pm
Location (country): California, United States

Re: Hello I am new Here...

Post by PuffDaddy805 »

yeah I am not totally sure on the exact age but to my knowledge I assume it is just a baby...

I've been going through the pufferpedia sections for a few days now and taking notes and making a list of things to do. its very helpful thanks =]
User avatar
antlen
Puffer Fry
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:51 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: 4 tetraodon nigroviridis
Location (country): italy, sicily, palermo
Location: palermo
Contact:

Re: Hello I am new Here...

Post by antlen »

welcome =)
PuffDaddy805
Puffer Fry
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:11 pm
Location (country): California, United States

Re: Hello I am new Here...

Post by PuffDaddy805 »

Thank You :D
User avatar
J-P
Former Staff Member
Posts: 5626
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:21 am
Gender: Male
Location (country): Japan
Location: Sasebo, Nagasaki, Japan

Re: Hello I am new Here...

Post by J-P »

any chance of a pic of the little bloke?
if you follow me, you avoid stepping in the crap that I just did...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZR55G ... pqlgec1A2Q
Post Reply