Hello I am new Here...
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
-
PuffDaddy805
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:11 pm
- Location (country): California, United States
Hello I am new Here...
Hello Everyone my name is Tyler, I live in Oxnard, California & I recently purchased a GSP and have him alone in a 10 gallon tank until after christmas when i will get a 120 gallon tank. I am unemployed at the moment so my GSP has been getting the best care & attention. Ask me questions I will be more than happy to answer them!
- J-P
- Former Staff Member
- Posts: 5626
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:21 am
- Gender: Male
- Location (country): Japan
- Location: Sasebo, Nagasaki, Japan
Re: Hello I am new Here...
Welcome to the forums!!
I hope it is a baby
Just a word of caution.. if you happen to over filtering your tank, treat the intake as a breeder: cover the intake with floss or a sponge filter.
have you read the pufferpedia and the library on these guys?
I hope it is a baby
Just a word of caution.. if you happen to over filtering your tank, treat the intake as a breeder: cover the intake with floss or a sponge filter.
have you read the pufferpedia and the library on these guys?
if you follow me, you avoid stepping in the crap that I just did...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZR55G ... pqlgec1A2Q
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZR55G ... pqlgec1A2Q
-
PuffDaddy805
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:11 pm
- Location (country): California, United States
Re: Hello I am new Here...
yeah I am not totally sure on the exact age but to my knowledge I assume it is just a baby...
I've been going through the pufferpedia sections for a few days now and taking notes and making a list of things to do. its very helpful thanks =]
I've been going through the pufferpedia sections for a few days now and taking notes and making a list of things to do. its very helpful thanks =]
- antlen
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:51 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: 4 tetraodon nigroviridis
- Location (country): italy, sicily, palermo
- Location: palermo
- Contact:
Re: Hello I am new Here...
welcome =)
http://www.youtube.com/user/antlen91?feature=mhum my channel
Antonio Lentini
Antonio Lentini
-
PuffDaddy805
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:11 pm
- Location (country): California, United States
Re: Hello I am new Here...
Thank You 
- J-P
- Former Staff Member
- Posts: 5626
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:21 am
- Gender: Male
- Location (country): Japan
- Location: Sasebo, Nagasaki, Japan
Re: Hello I am new Here...
any chance of a pic of the little bloke?
if you follow me, you avoid stepping in the crap that I just did...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZR55G ... pqlgec1A2Q
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZR55G ... pqlgec1A2Q