Search found 5 matches

by Horsegirlmaddy
Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:05 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Shrimp
Replies: 1
Views: 434

Shrimp

I was wondering-does the exoskeleton of ghost shrimp help at all with puffer teeth, in addition to snails? What's your experience?
by Horsegirlmaddy
Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:19 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hello fellow finned-lover friends!
Replies: 6
Views: 906

Re: Hello fellow finned-lover friends!

Wouldn't marine water changes be even more expensive? Would it not still be a 50% water change, but with more salt? Please explain!
by Horsegirlmaddy
Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:04 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: puffer eating pinky mice?
Replies: 9
Views: 3618

Re: puffer eating pinky mice?

I'm hoping it was a frozen pinky mouse rather than a live one. Not sure how it is any worse than feeding live snails or shrimp at any rate. Pretty sure most of us do that :lol:. I don't suppose someone knows how these mice are killed prior to freezing if at all? I work at a pet store, so I can answ...
by Horsegirlmaddy
Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:03 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Stocking suggestions?
Replies: 12
Views: 1163

Stocking suggestions?

Hi guys, I'd love some suggestions on stocking a 60 gallon aquarium. My cichlids are moving out of it into another tank, but it is fully cycled (been running a couple years now), keeping the same filters and everything, but I want puffs in it! What would be suitable for this tank, and how many? Are ...
by Horsegirlmaddy
Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:44 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hello fellow finned-lover friends!
Replies: 6
Views: 906

Hello fellow finned-lover friends!

Hello! I am the proud mommy of: -South American cichlid tank -"African" tank (African butterfly, Senegal bichir, leopard Ctenopoma) -pea puffer tank (4 pea/dwarf puffers) -Brackish tank (3 bumblebee gobies and a figure 8 puffer) -2 fry nurseries (live bearer in one, African cichlid fry in ...