I've joined the forum as I'm thinking of setting up an aquarium to house a couple of Dwarf Pufferfish and need some information and possibly advice. So, thanking you in advance.
Hi
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
-
Sophie0009
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:32 pm
- Location (country): England
Hi
Hi, my name is Sophie.
I've joined the forum as I'm thinking of setting up an aquarium to house a couple of Dwarf Pufferfish and need some information and possibly advice. So, thanking you in advance.
I've joined the forum as I'm thinking of setting up an aquarium to house a couple of Dwarf Pufferfish and need some information and possibly advice. So, thanking you in advance.
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Hi
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)