Also hoping to set up a 55 planted tank fir the Lil fresh water pea puffer guys. The other tanks need some love before I do that though. I do have an empty 15 gallon cube that's just moss and snails that I might put a few in temporarily.
I've got the 37 with gsp
The 55 with my 3 goldfish
The 6 gallon with haole fish my betta
And the mostly empty15 cube.
I'd like to set up the 20 that's empty in the basement and do soft corals again. and I'd like another 55 for the peapuffer and some tank mates.. there's a50 rimless that was built for sps coral but I'm not feeling it right now and limited with space. So that's where I am and what I'd like to be doing..
I want to make sure gps is ok first though. Would like more inverts for existing tanks. More plants. Thinking about changing substrates..Basically don't want to set up more until I'm happier with existing tanks.. and it all adds up and gets expensive