Hello, I've been lurking and thought I should show you guys my tank and say hi. I have a 15 gallon metaframe tank with 4 dwarf puffers. I've had them for about 7 months now and really love them.
This is fantastic. I first got into fishkeeping and grew up with Metaframes. They are getting harder and harder to find in the hobby.
Despite them being hated on for being super heavy I always loved the ones I had.
And nice DP habitat.
WARNING: Puffers are mischievous little blimps with enchanting powers. You may not be content with having just one.
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept: T lineatus T miurus A modestus T biocellatus C valentini C coranata C papuan C lorteti DPs suvattii burrfish T niphobles
That is an awesome set up! Ive always wanted to find one complete with the hood/light fixture but usually only find the leaking tanks.
300g Astronotus Crassipinnis, Pearsei, Setiger silver dollar x8
65B Red Wolf fish
65B Red spot severum M&F trying to breed
90G Community tank
90G Fancy goldfish, orandas and ranchu
46G Bowfront Hairy puffer
40B Empty
No human being, however great, or powerful, was ever so free as a fish.
-John Ruskin-
"I have to laugh when people call fish-keeping a hobby, if anything, it's a science... and for some, an obsession." - Me
Thanks everyone. Yeah I like the retro look of the metaframe tank and I made the stand for it from a kitchen table. I'm using two 20w GE daylight cfls and Flourish Excel. Started with two 26w bulbs but it was too much for not having co2.