I had 4 pygmy puffers living very happily in my 48ltr tank, I changed my filter to a Fluval U2, I have since lost 3 of my puffers
I've now put an Aqua Flow 200 in, turned the flow rate down as far was it will go and have turned the top nozzel to the side of the tank to try and deflect some of the output flow.
My remaining puffer is still not happy, he is now at the front of the tank but will not feed. I've done a 50% water change and tested the water which is all fine, what else can I do? Should I try and get another filter if so which one? The original filter that came with the tank was an Interpet, but it didn't seem to cope with the amount of mess the puffers create which is why I changed it, I fell terrible now as it was my mistake that killed them!
Any advise at all would be hugely appreciated