Page 1 of 1

Hello world

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:04 am
by Bullet
Hi fooks

I am new to the forum, and new to the pufferfish.

At this moment I have 3 dwarfs, living in the tank with my friend.
And 1 C Lorteti or a C irrubesco, i am not sure about that one :)

And as soon as I have my big Tank i am gonna have a Target . freshwater but am not sure what :)

Than am I a mother of 3kids also :) and at this moment un employed :(

Oh and important to say, I am from the Netherlands...

Re: Hello world

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:14 am
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]
As soon as I saw your post, I knew you weren't from around here. It's 1 am in Chicago now.

Re: Hello world

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:34 am
by Bullet
Thanks for the welcome and sleep well

Re: Hello world

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:36 am
by Corvus
Welcome and it's a C. lorteti.
Greetings to the Netherlands.

Re: Hello world

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:46 am
by PolishPuff
Welcome to TPF

You got a great looking puffer there :D

Something about C. Lorteti that gets me to love them.