Hello world

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
User avatar
Bullet
Puffer Fry
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:11 pm
My Puffers: 1. Tetraodon Miurus
2. Figure 8
1. Lorteti
Location (country): The Netherlands

Hello world

Post by Bullet »

Hi fooks

I am new to the forum, and new to the pufferfish.

At this moment I have 3 dwarfs, living in the tank with my friend.
And 1 C Lorteti or a C irrubesco, i am not sure about that one :)

And as soon as I have my big Tank i am gonna have a Target . freshwater but am not sure what :)

Than am I a mother of 3kids also :) and at this moment un employed :(

Oh and important to say, I am from the Netherlands...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Proud owner of a beautiful Tetraodon Miurus
In the Netherlands we can drink the water from our tank! Clean as it can be!
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: Hello world

Post by Pufferpunk »

[welcome]
As soon as I saw your post, I knew you weren't from around here. It's 1 am in Chicago now.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
User avatar
Bullet
Puffer Fry
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:11 pm
My Puffers: 1. Tetraodon Miurus
2. Figure 8
1. Lorteti
Location (country): The Netherlands

Re: Hello world

Post by Bullet »

Thanks for the welcome and sleep well
Proud owner of a beautiful Tetraodon Miurus
In the Netherlands we can drink the water from our tank! Clean as it can be!
User avatar
Corvus
Mentor
Posts: 1405
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:35 am
Gender: Male
Location: Planet earth; mostly Germany recently

Re: Hello world

Post by Corvus »

Welcome and it's a C. lorteti.
Greetings to the Netherlands.
Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a fish a man, and he'll eat for weeks.
User avatar
PolishPuff
Mbu Puffer
Posts: 1212
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:20 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: ________

Also cared for;

Fahaka------------------- Had to give it away
Auriglobus modestus-----Traded
Auriglobus silus ---------Died during transport.
Figure Eight Puffers -----Sold and or traded
Dwarf Puffers ------------Traded
Congo Puffer ------------Traded
South American Puffers -Traded
Carinotetraodon lorteti --Died under my supervision :(
Location (country): USA-Chicago, IL
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: Hello world

Post by PolishPuff »

Welcome to TPF

You got a great looking puffer there :D

Something about C. Lorteti that gets me to love them.
"Lost time is never found again" Benjamin Franklin
Post Reply