Hello from Central Texas
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
-
Srkoe
- Fahaka Puffer
- Posts: 770
- Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:46 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: 1 Fahaka "Ares"
2 GSP "Wally"&"Marty"
6 Dwarfs "the peas"
2 Figure 8 "Fugu"&"Gizzard"
1 Honeycomb Toby "Ashera"
2 Congo "P-Nut"&"Bevo"
1 mystery puffer (turgidus?)"Manson" - Location (country): United States
Hello from Central Texas
Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself!!! My name is Shannon and I live in Central Texas. I am new to puffers and already addicted!!! I currently have a 55gallon 5 dp's, 2 Kuhli loaches, 3 Oto's and one lonely ghost shrimp that somehow survived the puffs recent ip treatment. I am currently planning another tank for F8's that I can't wait to get started on!!! It will be my first BW setup so I'm a bit nervous. So, a little about me, nice to meet everyone!
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Hello from Central Texas
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
-
sasg
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:42 am
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: 1 tetraodon palembangensis
1 tetraodon turgidus
2 tetraodon abei
2 tetraodon fluviatilis
2 tetraodon nigroviridis
5 carinotetraodon irrubesco
1 carinotetraodon lorteti
10 carinotetraodon travancoricus
1 tetraodon baileyi
1 carinotetraodon salivator
1 Takifugu ocellatus
1 tetraodon cutcutia
3 Carinotetraodon borneensis
1 Colomesus asellus - Location (country): Lille (France)
- Location: Lille (France)
Re: Hello from Central Texas
Hello and welcome
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)