Hey everyone!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
-
mrswiss420
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:40 am
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: Jerry my Green Spotted puffer. He is 2in living in a 30gal tank by himself. Right now his tank has a specific gravity of ~1.009.
- Location (country): United States
- Contact:
Hey everyone!
Me and Jerry(my GSP) say hello! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ckRI4_LFNY
I can hold my breath for a minute or so,five days without food is as long as i'll go, I didn't sleep once for four days and three nights, I once didn't stop for seven red lights, I jumped into water that's fifty degrees, I've rowed in a kayak in thirty foot seas, I've stayed in the woods for a week with a knife, a flint, when i lost it, nearly cost me my life,
Twenty years later, I'm still upside down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxDKwL2rWjM---check out Jerry
Twenty years later, I'm still upside down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxDKwL2rWjM---check out Jerry
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Hey everyone!
Hiya Jerry!
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"