I recently bought a 75gal aquarium that came with a Dogfaced Puffer and several other fish. I was originally planning on getting rid of all of the fish, but the Puffer has found a way into my heart after a very short time, so I am keeping him. He is incredibly friendly and seems to have the personality of a puppy. However I have some questions so thought I would sign up here.
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept: T lineatus T miurus A modestus T biocellatus C valentini C coranata C papuan C lorteti DPs suvattii burrfish T niphobles
Arothron manilensis (Narrow-Lined Puffer) Arothron Nigropunctatus (Black Spotted Dogface Puffer). I had to Google it..lol. Looks more like a Stars and Stripes puffer then a dog face. Has the more of a blutter snout wheres a dog faced is more longgated. Close relative at the most.
Chris,
He who knows best knows how little he knows - Thomas Jefferson