Page 1 of 2

Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:48 pm
by Myaj
Hello all, we need some POTM entries yet this month, still have 3 slots open!

Get them sent in asap! Thanks!!! :)

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:51 pm
by DRRT
i'll get right on it!

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:18 pm
by Pandora114
I sent mine in a few weeks ago lol

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:21 am
by diverchic
Is this still open or should I wait for August's POTM competition? :) I won't be able to email the picture for about 12 hours as I'm at work and don't have it here :-(

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:24 am
by DRRT
ok, sent it - did you get my entry?

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:55 am
by Polkadotpuffer
Pandora114 wrote:I sent mine in a few weeks ago lol

So did i :D Good luck!

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:25 am
by Myaj
There are still two spots open. All those who have sent in an entry should have received a response from me yesterday or today.

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:27 am
by Lil' Swimz$
Hmm. I guess its worth a shot. I'll have to get out that camera.

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:14 pm
by bigskies
:hyper: The excitement and anticipation is just too much...

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:25 pm
by Lil' Swimz$
Shoot, I didn't get any good ones. Besides, an ametuer with a digital camera with only dwarf puffers is the last pick. :(

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:37 pm
by KorrepZ
Don't have enough postcount to compete yet :( :( :(


I feel a spam coming up :onfire:

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:48 pm
by Pufferpunk
Please read the Forum Rules, before you consider spamming.

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:49 pm
by KorrepZ
i was just kiddin on the spamming... I ment replying to 10 topics to get to 25! :hyper:

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:08 pm
by diverchic
I'm in the same boat as KorrepZ... will have to post more and wait until next month:-)

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:13 pm
by KorrepZ
all entrants must have a minimum of 25 posts in the forum
Well you actually just hit 25 posts just as me! Quick! To Gmail! hehe