Page 1 of 4
Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:03 pm
by Myaj
Hey all, I just wanted to put up a quick note here for those that may have sent in entries for the Sept contest.
I don't know what's going on with MSN, but its all screwed up and I can't get to the email, and haven't been able to for a few days (hotmail and all MSN Groups sites are erroring out). I'll have to look into it some more, but FWIW, I can't access any entries right now.
If it doesn't get resolved in a few days, I'll have you guys PM me the entries I suppose. Stay tuned...
Amy
Re: Sept POTM
Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:55 pm
by crazedpuffer
That stinks, if you want people can e-mail me the submissions and we can do it from there, or the PM thing works too lol.
Re: Sept POTM
Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:15 pm
by Myaj
Well, I can kind-of-sometimes log into hotmail now, so when I get a few minutes I'll check on the entries and see where we stand this month.
I've been trying to catch up on my personal email and crap though.. go away for a weekend and everything gets messed up! LOL
Re: Sept POTM
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:01 am
by t1gerbee
did you get my entry? It's a good one this month!
If not, shall i email it elsewhere? ...

Re: Sept POTM
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:40 am
by Jay.B.
still not decided on this months picture
How long have I got??
Re: Sept POTM
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:58 am
by Myaj
Okay I can get into Hotmail now. Turns out my computer mysteriously reset its date back to April 2003 (???) and that was screwing up the security certificate verifications.
Well, I can get into hotmail WHEN msn decides to work properly and not give me blank screens *sigh*.
Okay.. drumroll please.. we have... FIVE entries this month. So we need at least five more, send them in!!!
Re: Sept POTM
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:00 pm
by Myaj
JayB, normally we are supposed to cut off on the 25th, but generally I've been letting it go to the last day of the month since we are just *barely* getting enough entries in to have a contest.
You can always send in entries at any time, I'll just hang on to them until the next month if the current month is full.. but that certainly hasn't been an issue!
Re: Sept POTM
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:42 pm
by t1gerbee
myaj... did you get my entry ok?

Re: Sept POTM
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:36 pm
by Jay.B.
OK I decided on a shot

you should have it now

Re: Sept POTM
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:38 pm
by Myaj
Yes I did t1gerbee, I sent out the acceptance replies a few hours ago.
Jay, I'll go verify your entry made it in.
Re: Sept POTM
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:41 pm
by Myaj
Okay, so now we have 6 entries (well, 5 technically, I'm waiting for Agnate to resend his).
So we need at least 4 more, I know you guys can do it! Don't make me enter a picture of the big pincushion, I finally cleaned her glass LOL.
Re: Sept POTM
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:46 pm
by Jay.B.
enter the pincushion any way

Re: Sept POTM
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:49 pm
by t1gerbee
Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:14 pm
by crazedpuffer
Maybe Shelby will make a comeback this month? Maybe....

Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:30 pm
by yunachin
Send in the burr!!