Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Forum rules
Would you like to enter our Puffer of the Month photo competition?
Each month's winner is not only featured on our home page for the following month, but is automatically entered into our annual Puffer of the Year competition, with a grand prize of a $25 gift certificate to The Puffer Store!
Full rules and entry instructions can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3455
Would you like to enter our Puffer of the Month photo competition?
Each month's winner is not only featured on our home page for the following month, but is automatically entered into our annual Puffer of the Year competition, with a grand prize of a $25 gift certificate to The Puffer Store!
Full rules and entry instructions can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3455
- Myaj
- Tech Team
- Posts: 4587
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish - Location: SE Wisconsin
- Contact:
Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Hey all, I just wanted to put up a quick note here for those that may have sent in entries for the Sept contest.
I don't know what's going on with MSN, but its all screwed up and I can't get to the email, and haven't been able to for a few days (hotmail and all MSN Groups sites are erroring out). I'll have to look into it some more, but FWIW, I can't access any entries right now.
If it doesn't get resolved in a few days, I'll have you guys PM me the entries I suppose. Stay tuned...
Amy
I don't know what's going on with MSN, but its all screwed up and I can't get to the email, and haven't been able to for a few days (hotmail and all MSN Groups sites are erroring out). I'll have to look into it some more, but FWIW, I can't access any entries right now.
If it doesn't get resolved in a few days, I'll have you guys PM me the entries I suppose. Stay tuned...
Amy
-
crazedpuffer
- Former Staff Member
- Posts: 1755
- Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:57 pm
- My Puffers: 1x Porcupine Puffer
1xValentini - Location: Long Island, NY
Re: Sept POTM
That stinks, if you want people can e-mail me the submissions and we can do it from there, or the PM thing works too lol.
- Myaj
- Tech Team
- Posts: 4587
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish - Location: SE Wisconsin
- Contact:
Re: Sept POTM
Well, I can kind-of-sometimes log into hotmail now, so when I get a few minutes I'll check on the entries and see where we stand this month.
I've been trying to catch up on my personal email and crap though.. go away for a weekend and everything gets messed up! LOL
I've been trying to catch up on my personal email and crap though.. go away for a weekend and everything gets messed up! LOL
- t1gerbee
- Fahaka Puffer
- Posts: 831
- Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:10 am
- My Puffers: 1 x Ceylon + 1 x GSP + 1 x stars and stripes (juv) -Marine
(Non puffs-)
4 x clowns
1 x Oscar-Tropical
3 x Convicts-Tropical
1 x Map Turtle-tropical
2 x Plecs-Tropical
2 x goldfish - Location: london
Re: Sept POTM
did you get my entry? It's a good one this month!
If not, shall i email it elsewhere? ...
If not, shall i email it elsewhere? ...
1 x 90G Juv stars and stripes puffer, Ceylon Puffer + GSP + 2 black clowns
1 x 30G LPS Reef
1 x 30G 1 x Blind goldfish

1 x 30G LPS Reef
1 x 30G 1 x Blind goldfish

- Jay.B.
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:34 am
- My Puffers: 1 x Tetraodon Nigroviridis
1 x Canthigaster Papua
1 x Centropyge flavipectoralis
1 x Echidna nebulosa
1 x Pair of black Amphiprion Ocellaris
1 x Fusigobius neophytus - Location: Belper, Derbyshire, UK
Re: Sept POTM
still not decided on this months picture 
How long have I got??
How long have I got??
- Myaj
- Tech Team
- Posts: 4587
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish - Location: SE Wisconsin
- Contact:
Re: Sept POTM
Okay I can get into Hotmail now. Turns out my computer mysteriously reset its date back to April 2003 (???) and that was screwing up the security certificate verifications.
Well, I can get into hotmail WHEN msn decides to work properly and not give me blank screens *sigh*.
Okay.. drumroll please.. we have... FIVE entries this month. So we need at least five more, send them in!!!
Well, I can get into hotmail WHEN msn decides to work properly and not give me blank screens *sigh*.
Okay.. drumroll please.. we have... FIVE entries this month. So we need at least five more, send them in!!!
- Myaj
- Tech Team
- Posts: 4587
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish - Location: SE Wisconsin
- Contact:
Re: Sept POTM
JayB, normally we are supposed to cut off on the 25th, but generally I've been letting it go to the last day of the month since we are just *barely* getting enough entries in to have a contest.
You can always send in entries at any time, I'll just hang on to them until the next month if the current month is full.. but that certainly hasn't been an issue!
You can always send in entries at any time, I'll just hang on to them until the next month if the current month is full.. but that certainly hasn't been an issue!
- t1gerbee
- Fahaka Puffer
- Posts: 831
- Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:10 am
- My Puffers: 1 x Ceylon + 1 x GSP + 1 x stars and stripes (juv) -Marine
(Non puffs-)
4 x clowns
1 x Oscar-Tropical
3 x Convicts-Tropical
1 x Map Turtle-tropical
2 x Plecs-Tropical
2 x goldfish - Location: london
Re: Sept POTM
myaj... did you get my entry ok? 
1 x 90G Juv stars and stripes puffer, Ceylon Puffer + GSP + 2 black clowns
1 x 30G LPS Reef
1 x 30G 1 x Blind goldfish

1 x 30G LPS Reef
1 x 30G 1 x Blind goldfish

- Jay.B.
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:34 am
- My Puffers: 1 x Tetraodon Nigroviridis
1 x Canthigaster Papua
1 x Centropyge flavipectoralis
1 x Echidna nebulosa
1 x Pair of black Amphiprion Ocellaris
1 x Fusigobius neophytus - Location: Belper, Derbyshire, UK
Re: Sept POTM
OK I decided on a shot
you should have it now 
- Myaj
- Tech Team
- Posts: 4587
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish - Location: SE Wisconsin
- Contact:
Re: Sept POTM
Yes I did t1gerbee, I sent out the acceptance replies a few hours ago.
Jay, I'll go verify your entry made it in.
Jay, I'll go verify your entry made it in.
- Myaj
- Tech Team
- Posts: 4587
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish - Location: SE Wisconsin
- Contact:
Re: Sept POTM
Okay, so now we have 6 entries (well, 5 technically, I'm waiting for Agnate to resend his).
So we need at least 4 more, I know you guys can do it! Don't make me enter a picture of the big pincushion, I finally cleaned her glass LOL.
So we need at least 4 more, I know you guys can do it! Don't make me enter a picture of the big pincushion, I finally cleaned her glass LOL.
- Jay.B.
- Green Spotted Puffer
- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:34 am
- My Puffers: 1 x Tetraodon Nigroviridis
1 x Canthigaster Papua
1 x Centropyge flavipectoralis
1 x Echidna nebulosa
1 x Pair of black Amphiprion Ocellaris
1 x Fusigobius neophytus - Location: Belper, Derbyshire, UK
Re: Sept POTM
enter the pincushion any way 
- t1gerbee
- Fahaka Puffer
- Posts: 831
- Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:10 am
- My Puffers: 1 x Ceylon + 1 x GSP + 1 x stars and stripes (juv) -Marine
(Non puffs-)
4 x clowns
1 x Oscar-Tropical
3 x Convicts-Tropical
1 x Map Turtle-tropical
2 x Plecs-Tropical
2 x goldfish - Location: london
Re: Sept POTM
1 x 90G Juv stars and stripes puffer, Ceylon Puffer + GSP + 2 black clowns
1 x 30G LPS Reef
1 x 30G 1 x Blind goldfish

1 x 30G LPS Reef
1 x 30G 1 x Blind goldfish

-
crazedpuffer
- Former Staff Member
- Posts: 1755
- Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:57 pm
- My Puffers: 1x Porcupine Puffer
1xValentini - Location: Long Island, NY
Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Maybe Shelby will make a comeback this month? Maybe.... 
- yunachin
- Former Staff Member
- Posts: 1753
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:33 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: 1x A. Meleagris (Golden)
2x Tetraodon nigroviridis
1x Tetraodon lineatus
1x A. hispidus
2x Takifugu Ocellatus
9x Tetraodon biocellatus
1x Canthigaster solandri
1x Diodon Holocanthus
2x A. nigropunctatus
1x Tetraodon miurus
1x Irrubesco - Location (country): USA
- Location: SC
