Sept POTM - Entries needed!

Compete with your pufferpics here!
Forum rules
Would you like to enter our Puffer of the Month photo competition?

Each month's winner is not only featured on our home page for the following month, but is automatically entered into our annual Puffer of the Year competition, with a grand prize of a $25 gift certificate to The Puffer Store!

Full rules and entry instructions can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3455
User avatar
Troender
Former Staff Member
Posts: 1843
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:04 pm
Gender: Female
My Puffers: 1x GSP (Bolla), 1x m. something. Bought as a leiurus, maybe a turgidus (Tiger), 1x c. irrubesco (Tott(a) aka Houdini) 1x c. salivator (Jack the Ripper), 1x m. cochinchinensis (Hufflepuff - R.I.P.), 2x c. lorteti (Tommy and Tigern = Calvin and Hubbes), 1x m. suvatti (Koseklumpen), 1x m. palembangensis (Dragonfly), 2x t. biocellatus (Koken and Fiken).
Location: Askim, Norway

Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!

Post by Troender »

I can't wait to see the pics.
yunachin wrote:Inger? What about you?
My camera has gone to camera heaven. So there won't be any new pics before Christmas, when I hope someone has the sense to give me a new one. :wink:

PS: I prefer to be called Inger Anne. I am used to be called many things, but I never get used to be called just Inger. :wink:
Inger Anne
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider! -George Carlin

Image
User avatar
yunachin
Former Staff Member
Posts: 1753
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:33 pm
Gender: Female
My Puffers: 1x A. Meleagris (Golden)
2x Tetraodon nigroviridis
1x Tetraodon lineatus
1x A. hispidus
2x Takifugu Ocellatus
9x Tetraodon biocellatus
1x Canthigaster solandri
1x Diodon Holocanthus
2x A. nigropunctatus
1x Tetraodon miurus
1x Irrubesco
Location (country): USA
Location: SC

Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!

Post by yunachin »

Oh I am sorry about the camera.
And sorry about the name too, I meant no disrespect. :redface:
I will make sure to remember that.
E.Ridgeway
User avatar
Troender
Former Staff Member
Posts: 1843
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:04 pm
Gender: Female
My Puffers: 1x GSP (Bolla), 1x m. something. Bought as a leiurus, maybe a turgidus (Tiger), 1x c. irrubesco (Tott(a) aka Houdini) 1x c. salivator (Jack the Ripper), 1x m. cochinchinensis (Hufflepuff - R.I.P.), 2x c. lorteti (Tommy and Tigern = Calvin and Hubbes), 1x m. suvatti (Koseklumpen), 1x m. palembangensis (Dragonfly), 2x t. biocellatus (Koken and Fiken).
Location: Askim, Norway

Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!

Post by Troender »

yunachin wrote: And sorry about the name too, I meant no disrespect. :redface:
I know you didn't, and I didn't feel any disrespect either. I know it's confusing with two names without a - in between.
Inger Anne
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider! -George Carlin

Image
User avatar
Agnate
Former Staff Member
Posts: 1203
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:44 pm
My Puffers: -

1 Abei Puffer [Monotrete Abei]
(Captain Abe)
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!

Post by Agnate »

Is Inger Anne your first name, or is it both your family name and first name? (I'm just curious). I did a little reading, and it seems as though non-hyphenated names are somewhat common in Norway. Is this correct?
Did our staff successfully help you? The Puffer Forum is an incredible resource and is run completely on the donations of its viewers. Proceeds from the Puffer Forum store go towards future contests and keeping the site running. Donations may also be made via PayPal.

- Paul

40 gallon - Future home of Abei Puffer
28 gallon - 1 Abei Puffer (Captain Abe)
5 gallon - 1 Betta (Frederico)
User avatar
Troender
Former Staff Member
Posts: 1843
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:04 pm
Gender: Female
My Puffers: 1x GSP (Bolla), 1x m. something. Bought as a leiurus, maybe a turgidus (Tiger), 1x c. irrubesco (Tott(a) aka Houdini) 1x c. salivator (Jack the Ripper), 1x m. cochinchinensis (Hufflepuff - R.I.P.), 2x c. lorteti (Tommy and Tigern = Calvin and Hubbes), 1x m. suvatti (Koseklumpen), 1x m. palembangensis (Dragonfly), 2x t. biocellatus (Koken and Fiken).
Location: Askim, Norway

Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!

Post by Troender »

Inger Anne is my first name. My family name is Pedersen (the 7th most common family name in Norway). Yes, you're right that non-hyphenated names (I had to dig deep into my dictionary to understand what you meant :lol: ) are common. It's a bit confusing though, as you never know if non-hyphenated names means that the person likes to be called with both names or only one of them. I use both. There's supposed to be a small difference in how you pronounce hyphenated/non-hyphenated names, but in reality there isn't.
Inger Anne
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider! -George Carlin

Image
User avatar
Agnate
Former Staff Member
Posts: 1203
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:44 pm
My Puffers: -

1 Abei Puffer [Monotrete Abei]
(Captain Abe)
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!

Post by Agnate »

Heh, cool. :)
Did our staff successfully help you? The Puffer Forum is an incredible resource and is run completely on the donations of its viewers. Proceeds from the Puffer Forum store go towards future contests and keeping the site running. Donations may also be made via PayPal.

- Paul

40 gallon - Future home of Abei Puffer
28 gallon - 1 Abei Puffer (Captain Abe)
5 gallon - 1 Betta (Frederico)
Post Reply