October entries needed!

Compete with your pufferpics here!
Forum rules
Would you like to enter our Puffer of the Month photo competition?

Each month's winner is not only featured on our home page for the following month, but is automatically entered into our annual Puffer of the Year competition, with a grand prize of a $25 gift certificate to The Puffer Store!

Full rules and entry instructions can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3455
User avatar
Myaj
Tech Team
Posts: 4587
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish
Location: SE Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: October entries needed!

Post by Myaj »

Yay! :)
Image
User avatar
indie
Figure 8 Puffer
Posts: 227
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:57 am
My Puffers: 4 x 1.25" Green Spotted Puffers
1 x Suvatti Puffer
2 x Figure 8 Puffers
Location (country): UK
Location: surrey, uk

Re: October entries needed!

Post by indie »

I did send in a photo, but dont know if its been received..
User avatar
Myaj
Tech Team
Posts: 4587
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish
Location: SE Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: October entries needed!

Post by Myaj »

I"m going to go check it right now. Been up to my ears in coding on my horse website *sigh*

MSN decided to do some upgrades and its not working so well *eyeroll*.. I'll respond to everyone who sent in entries as soon as it decides to let me in.
Image
User avatar
Myaj
Tech Team
Posts: 4587
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish
Location: SE Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: October entries needed!

Post by Myaj »

Nice job you guys, we have 4 entries for Nov so far (I just emailed everyone who has something sent in).

I'll be putting up the Oct voting tonight.. so watch for it tomorrow morning!
Image
User avatar
julianchan
Fahaka Puffer
Posts: 709
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:25 am
My Puffers: 1 GSP Elevator.....Lord Vator to everyone else...
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: October entries needed!

Post by julianchan »

Yarrrghh....I have to go out and rush and get a photo in...I normally have some time to get a photo in....pressure..pressure..pressure!!
Post Reply