October entries needed!
Forum rules
Would you like to enter our Puffer of the Month photo competition?
Each month's winner is not only featured on our home page for the following month, but is automatically entered into our annual Puffer of the Year competition, with a grand prize of a $25 gift certificate to The Puffer Store!
Full rules and entry instructions can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3455
Would you like to enter our Puffer of the Month photo competition?
Each month's winner is not only featured on our home page for the following month, but is automatically entered into our annual Puffer of the Year competition, with a grand prize of a $25 gift certificate to The Puffer Store!
Full rules and entry instructions can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3455
- indie
- Figure 8 Puffer
- Posts: 227
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:57 am
- My Puffers: 4 x 1.25" Green Spotted Puffers
1 x Suvatti Puffer
2 x Figure 8 Puffers - Location (country): UK
- Location: surrey, uk
Re: October entries needed!
I did send in a photo, but dont know if its been received..
- Myaj
- Tech Team
- Posts: 4587
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish - Location: SE Wisconsin
- Contact:
Re: October entries needed!
I"m going to go check it right now. Been up to my ears in coding on my horse website *sigh*
MSN decided to do some upgrades and its not working so well *eyeroll*.. I'll respond to everyone who sent in entries as soon as it decides to let me in.
MSN decided to do some upgrades and its not working so well *eyeroll*.. I'll respond to everyone who sent in entries as soon as it decides to let me in.
- Myaj
- Tech Team
- Posts: 4587
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Bubba, turgidus
Paris, lined burrfish - Location: SE Wisconsin
- Contact:
Re: October entries needed!
Nice job you guys, we have 4 entries for Nov so far (I just emailed everyone who has something sent in).
I'll be putting up the Oct voting tonight.. so watch for it tomorrow morning!
I'll be putting up the Oct voting tonight.. so watch for it tomorrow morning!
- julianchan
- Fahaka Puffer
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:25 am
- My Puffers: 1 GSP Elevator.....Lord Vator to everyone else...
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
Re: October entries needed!
Yarrrghh....I have to go out and rush and get a photo in...I normally have some time to get a photo in....pressure..pressure..pressure!!

