Page 3 of 4
Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:06 pm
by julianchan
I am up and ready with a second image.....just say the word....
Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:08 pm
by julianchan
Oh, btw, thats smack talk for get one in before you give me a better chance of winning 3 in a row......
Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:35 pm
by yunachin
You win again, I am going to come to California and beat you.

Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:49 pm
by julianchan
Haha...then we can go to the LFS's and pick you up another Takifugu....then split a one pound slab of prime Kobe beef 3 ways with Recombinant Rider....
Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:01 pm
by Myaj
Rules are rules...
Everyone begs us to run this contest, but then we can barely get enough entries.
The only way to keep it going is for people to ENTER!!!!
Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:02 pm
by Myaj
And we're still short an entry... I get off work at 2am Central time, we'll see what's in the inbox when I get home...
Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:26 pm
by recombinantrider
julianchan wrote:Haha...then we can go to the LFS's and pick you up another Takifugu....then split a one pound slab of prime Kobe beef 3 ways with Recombinant Rider....
I hope you win. Droooooooool..........
Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:41 pm
by yunachin
Lol..sounds good you guys!
PP...What about an entry of that new Paupan?
Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:57 pm
by Jay.B.
I still think you should enter sunshine

Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:40 pm
by yunachin
I have an entry for this month....
Inger? What about you?
Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:55 pm
by crazedpuffer
I entered Shelby!
Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:28 am
by julianchan
owwwww yeah....I am ready for another good POTM....Its the only thing that makes the beginning of the month better after paying too much in rent....
Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:15 am
by Myaj
Thank you Rocco, you saved the contest!
I'll get everything posted in the morning, gotta get to bed now.
Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:45 am
by Jay.B.
YAY!! WOOHOO!!
let the games begin...
Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:03 am
by t1gerbee
yay....
