Page 2 of 2

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:17 pm
by Pufferpunk
I appreciate all your intelligent, informative posts too!

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:49 pm
by KorrepZ
All for a good case :ontopic:

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:28 am
by diverchic
LOL - I did realise that I'd met the post requirement last night and tried to shrink the image but it was bigger than the link would allow :blush:

So, I shall have to take more pictures and enter one of them (this time taking them in lower res instead of RAW) so that they can be small enough.

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:15 am
by Pufferpunk
Why not shrink the RAW pic, if you like that one?

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:09 pm
by diverchic
cos it's too big for the shrinking software :blush:

Other than that I don't know how - have a nice camera but it's smarter about pictures than I am LOL

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:49 pm
by diverchic
Query... do Boxfish count as puffers for this?

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:15 pm
by Myaj
Theeeeerrrrreee's still one spot left open!

I'll be leaving in a bit for the farm and work, so don't panic if you send in an entry and don't hear back from me until tomorrow :)

And feel free to send entries in to get a jump start on August!

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:41 pm
by KorrepZ
redspotowner wrote:Query... do Boxfish count as puffers for this?
3. The photo must contain at least one puffer (or puffer related species such as boxfish, cowfish, burrfish, etc). Multiple puffers or other fish are allowed in the photo.

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:20 pm
by diverchic
:blush: must remember what the rules said :blush:

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:27 pm
by bigskies
AWESOME..... so the boxfish is going to save the day!!!
Go Boxfish! Go Boxfish! Go Boxfish!
:mwave:

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:34 pm
by diverchic
I take it you like Boxfish? LOL

hopefully the picture lives up to the hype now

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:38 pm
by Dadof4
Meh, you're all goin' down! If not this month, next month for sure......Muhahahah!

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:10 pm
by Myaj
I'll get the contest up in a few minutes :)

Re: Need POTM entries for July ASAP!!

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:49 pm
by mrgreen
yayay! I didn 't have a good pic to enter this month, but look forward to the entries. Woot!