Page 2 of 4
Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:45 pm
by crazedpuffer
Who's burr? Paris?
Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:14 pm
by Myaj
Paris is too busy vegging out after a big meal to take pictures

Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:42 pm
by t1gerbee
yunachin wrote:Send in the burr!!
send in the yellow puffer chin... ! Come on... we need to see that sunshine!

Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:21 pm
by Troender
My camera has gone to camera heaven, so I don't have the chance to take any pics until I (hopefully) get a new one for Christmas.

Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:22 pm
by yunachin
If I send in Sunshine, then everyone will know it's me. I try to play this contest incognito....

Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:53 pm
by Jay.B.
I could try and do it incognito, but I don't think drawing a moustache on Bonzo would be much of a disguise LOL
Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:59 pm
by yunachin
He could wear a fancy hat.
Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:25 am
by jimi
and sunshine could wear a ski cap
Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:11 am
by julianchan
Just like Lord Vator is wearing his little Vader mask!
Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:34 am
by yunachin

I think Sunshine is best left out of the competitions. He would gladly be the chairman of the contest though.

Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:50 am
by t1gerbee
yunachin wrote:
I think Sunshine is best left out of the competitions. He would gladly be the chairman of the contest though.

ok, but can we have some pics anyway, on the photo section. Such a rare puff, we really do need moe shots...

Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:30 pm
by yunachin
I will see about digging some out of the folders today. My camera has been battery-less for a while so I have not taken anything recent.
Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:39 pm
by Myaj
7 entries now...
We need 3 more, come on people!

Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:38 am
by Myaj
Okay you guys.. we need ONE more entry to have a contest this month!
Get them in before midnight!!!!
Re: Sept POTM - Entries needed!
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:39 pm
by t1gerbee
just run it with 9 if you can't get one more...
or change the rules so everyone can add two...
don't want to lose the contest all together because we are short of one image.
