Green Spotted Puffer Size
- 8DiagramPoleFighter
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: Dichotomyctere nigroviridis
Takifugu ocellatus
Tetraodon pustulatus - Location (country): Louisiana
Green Spotted Puffer Size
I’ve been keeping puffers for a while now. I’ve kept several different species from Mbu to Orange Saddle. My current GSP is 3in and housed in high brackish water. It’s currently about 2.5 to 3 yrs old and shows no sign of getting any bigger. I’ve had this fish before and that one stayed around 3 to 4 as well. Are we sure that this fish gets to be 6in? Anybody have pics of a 6 incher? I can’t find any pics that show a large GSP. The pics are always of 3 in fish which makes me assume that 3 to 4 inches is it’s actual max size at least in the aquarium hobby.
Dichotomyctere nigroviridis
Takifugu ocellatus
Tetraodon pustulatus
Takifugu ocellatus
Tetraodon pustulatus
- Pufferpunk
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 32984
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles - Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Contact:
Re: Green Spotted Puffer Size
Mine reached 6", including the tail fin.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
- 8DiagramPoleFighter
- Puffer Fry
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- My Puffers: Dichotomyctere nigroviridis
Takifugu ocellatus
Tetraodon pustulatus - Location (country): Louisiana
Re: Green Spotted Puffer Size
Out of curiosity, how long did it take?
Dichotomyctere nigroviridis
Takifugu ocellatus
Tetraodon pustulatus
Takifugu ocellatus
Tetraodon pustulatus