Newbie from BTS's country

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
Jino
Puffer Fry
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:58 pm
Location (country): Gong-Ju(South Korea)

Newbie from BTS's country

Post by Jino »

Hello guys!
nice to join this forum.^^
A month ago, I started fishkeeping and now I breed 3 of Amazon puffer fish(south america pufferfish; SAP)
They are so cute!!
But, I feel lack of information from Korean fish forum so I'm here ^^.

Thank you everyone.
please be welcome me! HAHA :D

Thanks ^^.
3.JPG
2.JPG
1.JPG
4.JPG
캡처.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: Newbie from BTS's country

Post by Pufferpunk »

[welcome]
They're very cute!
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
User avatar
DMD123
Fahaka Puffer
Posts: 573
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 3:39 pm
Gender: Male
My Puffers: Tetraodon baileyi (Hairy Puffer, named Gizmo)
Location (country): USA
Location: Lakewood, WA

Re: Newbie from BTS's country

Post by DMD123 »

Welcome to the forum. Very nice puffers you have there.
300g Astronotus Crassipinnis, Pearsei, Setiger silver dollar x8
65B Red Wolf fish
65B Red spot severum M&F trying to breed
90G Community tank
90G Fancy goldfish, orandas and ranchu
46G Bowfront Hairy puffer
40B Empty
Pennellapuffer
Puffer Fry
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:30 pm
Location (country): United States

Re: Newbie from BTS's country

Post by Pennellapuffer »

Welcome! I’m a newbie as well on this forum! I also just got an Amazon puffer. Just one though, not three like you. I am hoping to get two more soon though. What are you currently feeding yours? Mind has refused to eat so far... :P Hope you do well with your new hobby and maybe we can share different things that do/do not work for us with our puffers and learn from each other :)

Also, what are your SAP’s names?
Post Reply