Hi guys from Italy!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
New to TPF? Read our Rules HERE!
Post Reply
luca321
Puffer Fry
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:39 am
Location (country): Italy - Bologna

Hi guys from Italy!

Post by luca321 »

Hi all guys! I'm Luca! I from Italy, Bologna exactly. I have 5 fresh water aquariums where I breed hybrid Endler tiger/ Black bar mapped, Platy, Neocaridina and Ampullaria. At last but not least, i bought my first puffer 2 weeks ago!

It's a Tetraodon biocellatus. It lives in a 30 lt tank.

Sorry for my bad English and his again!!
User avatar
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Posts: 32984
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
Gender: Female
My Puffers: Puffers I have kept:
T lineatus
T miurus
A modestus
T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
C lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: Hi guys from Italy!

Post by Pufferpunk »

[welcome]
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
Post Reply