Anyway I decided I missed having puffers so I set up and cycled a 40g breeder And have been keeping a couple Mollys in it until I could find a puffer
Well I called a place not too far from me and luckily they had one little puffer.
The guy got him as an exchange when the little guy started killing the first owners guppies x) lol the store owner said he loves snails and has been eating bloodworms.
He's a very tiny little GSP with no name yet.
Here he is in the bag
So tiny

And here is his tank! The SG is at 1.006 right now and I plan to eventually move to saltwater and probably a bigger tank but I need to do a lot more research on salt water tanks and slowly start purchasing needed supplies but that's a while off anyway lol
Can you spot the little guy?

Anyway just wanted to introduce use
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)