After learning that Fahaka's would generally wreck havock in planted tank, i cleared most of the plants in my main tank (planted). I placed the Discus and Fahaka in a temporary tank and did the resacaping
Before

After removing most plants

After rescaping, i did a 50% water change and a few hours later after the water cleared up, i added the Fahaka into the rescaped tank. He was exploring the new environment and even ate. However this morning before i left for work, i noticed his eyes is a bit strange. i have been in this hobby for sometime and i can usually tell if its a cloudy eye or injury with ease.
Since i am new to puffers, i would like to see your views if this is either Cloudy eyes or an Eye injury. Pictures below


What do you guys think ?
I have not done anyform of treatment yet as i have to leave for work. I intend to get Melafix and Pimafix later after i end work today.